21 October 2007

Wyatt the Great Possum!

Ok, so I go get myself some yummy ice cream and put it down by a sleeping Wyatt to go do something. I leave the room and come back and it seems like Wyatt was playing posum, he was just waiting for the opurtune time to pounce on the yummy goodness that is peanut butter ice cream. This might accoun for his increase in bodyweight 8lbs 12oz.
Every now and then I'll be holding "His Fattness" and he'll get this wry grin on his little face. Is this just reflex or was it intentionallike he's planning to fill his shorts in the next few moments. Which he did do.
This Sunday we are blessing Wyatt at church...family were not able to come during thanksgiving so we are going to go with it this week. Now he'll be officialy known as Wyatt the Gunslinger! Ok, ok, so Wendy wouldn't go for all that, so it's just Wyatt Freeman Hill (Esquire).
One thing that is unique to Wyatt is that he doesn't really cry...we call him Sir Gruntalot! He just grunts like a champ!
Anyway, I thinks I need more peanut butter ice cream, so that's all I have to say about that.

0 comments: