02 December 2007

JeFa-Fa Dun-Ham .com

So, a while ago I ran into a video on YouTube called Achmed the Dead Terrorist, (see the bottom of my Blog).
Well Wendy and I were surfing through the cable stations...ok, I was the one doing the surfing...but that's besides the point. I saw that there was a standup NEXT on Comedy Central. So I watch and it turns out its the same guy from YouTube...This outa be good!
For the next hour and a half Wendy and I laughed longer, harder, longer than I can ever remember.
So this guy Jeff Dunham is a ventriloquist and he has 5 acts that he does. First, is Walter, 2nd is Achmed the Dead Terrorist, 3rd is Melvin the Superhero, 4th is Peanut, and 5th is Jose the Jalapeno. By FAR one of the best standup acts I've ever seen. I would recomend seeing the whole act. They all play on each other...the jokes are all interlaced with each puppet.
Look it all up on YouTube! Let me know what you think!
P.S. Jose the Jalapeno IS legal!

0 comments: