15 February 2009

A Chapter Worth Reading...Maybe!

So my last blog update was June 2008. I get it now...keep it updated for those of you who support my totaly awesome blog.
I've spent the last little while deployed to Baghdad Iraq and with a little more time left. My family is doing well and seems to be enjoying the money that comes with a deployment. Can you say DEBT FREE? I can...DEBT FREE!
My boys are missing their Papa. Alex gets sad a lot and goes and hugs his pillow that I gave him with both our pictures on it. He also got a new Nerf Football that I sent him in a package...(Alex loves packages!). Wyatt got a stuffed AF Bear that plays the AF song. He loved that! Wendy sent me little voice recorders that you can put in a Build-A-Bear, so that should be fun!
I hope to post a few pictures of me that are appropriate to put on here.
W-

2 comments:

Bud & Kim said...

Hi Will! I didn't know that you went to Iraq. Welcome home and thanks for all your hard work serving our country. Hope you are doing well. :)

Kelli said...

Glad to hear your sense of humor has survived a few months in a war zone. We're wishing you the best!