01 August 2009

Say No To Popsicles!

Have you seen this guy? You know, the one with the little kids Florida Gators shirt saying no to a popsicle because it would ruin his dinner. Let me introduce my little boy Wyatt. Wyatt is known for spontaneous hugging, kisses, and zerbits (which consist of licking your face). Today Wendy put his hair into a mohawk...well it actually turned out to be a tube of hair running down the middle of his noggin. A very independant little guy, he's into saying "NO" and doing his own thing.
Now to focus on why Wyatt is wearing a Florida Gators shirt we need to go to the source. The Hansens in our ward are hard core Gator fans and when I was on my deployment they saw fit to corrupt my little man and give him blasphemous apparel. RED SOX OR BUST! Anyway this is my Bugaboo! XXXOOO!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, didn't you know that it is spelled zrbtt? Geez!