08 October 2007

My Little Boston Slugger!

Ok, I just want to take a sec and just brag on my baseball team here the BOSTON RED SOX! Not only are they in the ALCS they pulled a repeat of the 2004 ALDS, sweeping the ANAHEIM ANGELS in 3 masterfully pitched games.
So to celebrate I went out and purchased myself a decent RED SOX ball cap. As you can see my son Alex also loves to support pappa's team. Yes, he is very young and impressionable, so we introduced BOSTON early!
Wendy tries to get him to root for the YANKEES, but it's like Barney you don't let it in the house if you can help it! http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/index.jsp?c_id=bos

2 comments:

Erin L said...

Hey, its cool that you are a blogger too. Fun fun!

Unknown said...

Don't worry Alex your Aunt Mary will buy you a much better looking Hat than that!