21 February 2009

My Boys...My Son's...My Little Heathens!

These are my boys. Alex is 4 1/2 and Wyatt is 1 1/2. Both are curious little cretins that never cease to amaze me and continually make me one proud papa!
I'm missing them so much lately and it's nice that I get to talk with them on the phone 3-4 times a week.
Iraq is not a toy friendly place for kids, so when I tried to find gifts for the boys it's quite the treasure hunt. The picture shows my findings...(a Nerf football and a AF bear that plays the AF song).

I love my two little guys, their so smart and each one has his own way of showing his love. Wyatt will spontaneously hug people or steal your blankie because he wants it. Alex will crawl up on you make himself comfy and bade you to read from 1-34 storybooks than he has selected for you to read.
Both Alex and Wyatt have drawn pictures for me and sent them in the mail so I can see them...I have them taped above my desk for all to see. According to Alex I have 12 fingers and...well, his depiction of me can only be discribed as a really skinny tree that is smiling. Cute none the less.
Their great kids...Alex is getting so tall, he'll definately be taller than me. Wyatt is going to be our bruiser...he'll be pounding on Alex in the near future. I can't wait till Alex pegs Wyatt for something Alex did...LET THE SIBLING RIVALRY BEGIN! HUA!
Anyway, I'LL BE HOME SOON GUYS, BE GOOD FOR MAMA, GIVE LOTS OF LOVES!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cute little tribute to the heathens. we love you and miss you too.